Have you been wondering if a mini session is right for you?
Whenever I post my mini sessions, the number one question I get asked as Family Photographer in St. Louis is "Are Mini Sessions right for me?" But the answer isn't a simple yes or no. I offer a limited amount of mini sessions per year. The reason for this is that mini sessions are right for a small group of people. My goal with a family session is to provide a laid-back, fun, and beautiful experience. That is what my full sessions offer, and I want my mini sessions to be the same experience. So, therefore, mini sessions are only right for a certain group of people.
So who are Mini Sessions good for?
As a family photographer in St. Louis, I have found the mini sessions are ideal for those who fit the following.
- Previous clients who have shot with me before and know my style
- Someone who had a full session with me recently but wants a few photos for the holidays, or a milestone
- Maternity session who is pregnant with their first child
- A family with only one child who is not mobile
- Families with children who are older school-aged and cooperative
- Families with outgoing, cooperative children
Who should consider a full session instead of the mini session?
so now you're thinking, who shouldn't get a mini session and instead go for a full session? It can be hard to know what session is right for you, but as a photograper, that's what I am here for. I am here to help you decide which session will better fit you and your families story. Here are some indications that a full session might be a better fit for you:
- You want to capture all the moments
- You want more control over the location
- Your family is more quiet and shy
- You have multiple children under the age of 6